Electrostimulation is a method of restorative treatment based on electrical stimulation of muscles and nerves, carried out by current transmission with the specified characteristics from the myostimulator to the human body through electrodes.
- - response contractile response;
- - improve the conductivity of the electrical impulse on the nerve, which activates this muscle;
- - the metabolic processes responsible for the maintenance of muscle function and its nutrition are enhanced;
- - improve regulation of muscle function at the cortex level;
- - accelerate regeneration (recovery) of the affected nerve;
- - improve blood flow and lymph flow in the muscle.